Sonntag, 28. April 2013

Radio 1 live

Last autumn I started to listen to BBC Radio 1. I don't really know when or why I started, but now I don't really listen to anything else anymore.
And when Dan and Phil (danisnotonfire & amazingphil, if you don't know them, you have to go on youtube now!) got their own show on sunday evening, I freaked out, because I love them now for so a long time and watch everything they do and now they got their own radio show! And it's is streamed online so you can watch it!
But now comes the problem: you can only watch it, if you are in the UK.

...

You see my problem?

But this evening I finally found a solution for it, I found a google chrome extension, with which I can watch the whole stuff on the BBC side. Yeah, the Intenet now thinks I' british!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen